Pata Negra Ham 100% Ibérico Bellota
* Pata Negra Bellota from Jabugo
* 100% Iberian pigs bred in the Dehesa
* +36 Months of curation in natural curing rooms
* One of the most awarded Jamón Ibérico in Spain
Pata Negra Jamón 100% Ibérico Bellota (acorn-fed). Cured by traditional methods for 36 months. Coming from Iberian pigs bred in freedom in the Dehesa of Huelva.
• Region: Jabugo, Andalusia, Spain
• Net weight: 7kg bone in / 4,5kg boneless
Learn more:Which Jamón is the healthiest, best and most expensive?
What Jamón should you choose: "Pata Negra", Ibérico or Serrano?