Gift Box Jamón Ibérico 8kg
* From Ibérico pigs bred in the dehesa
* Designer case, special for gifts
* Cured in a natural drying shed in Valle de los Pedroches
* Great option to start in the world of Iberian ham
Jamón Ibérico Cebo de Campo (grass-fed), whole piece in case of design for gift. With a minimum curation of 24 months. Coming from pigs bred in freedom in Los Pedroches Valley, Cordoba (Spain).
• Region: Córdoba, Andalusia, Spain
• Net weight: 8kg
Learn more:Which Jamón is the healthiest, best and most expensive?
What Jamón should you choose: "Pata Negra", Ibérico or Serrano?